The Astley Escort's Quintessential Guide to the Dos and Don'ts of Meeting a Client
are known to be some of the best in the world not only because of their beauty but also for their exceptional service to clients. So, being an escort puts added pressure on you to perform well, especially since the industry that you're in is highly competitive and clients have higher standards.
To be one of the top Astley escorts
, here are some dos and don'ts that you have to live by when meeting a client:
- Be confident. Whether it's your first or tenth client, make sure to project an image of confidence during your meeting. You have to be in control of the situation-or at least look like it-so your client won't dominate you.
- Be observant. Although most clients who book Escorts in Astley are professionals, there are still some who can be shady or rude. So, the moment that you notice anything fishy or weird, tell the client politely that you need to cancel the appointment.
- Be on time. Your client values his time as much as you do yours. So make sure that you show up in your meeting place on time. Being late can easily turn off a client, which should be a no-no for any Escorts Astley.
- Never have unprotected sex. It's a rule for all Escort Astley to always ask their clients to wear a condom. If a client asks you to go bare, you have the right to cancel the appointment unless you already agreed on it during the booking process.
- Never get drunk with a client. You can expect to have a drink or two with a client, especially if you're going out to dinner or attending an event. But never get drink anything that you didn't see being opened in front of you. Also limit yourself to how much alcohol you drink so you're still at your 100% during the entire appointment.
- Never keep your purse away from you. Always keep your purse accessible for whenever you need your phone during an emergency or you need to leave if you notice anything weird during the appointment.
Being one of the successful Astley escort
means presenting yourself well and giving your 100% in every appointment without forgetting about your safety and wellbeing.
If you want to last long in this highly competitive industry, make sure to follow these dos and don'ts religiously and never forget to put yourself first. After all, you are your biggest investment when you're an escort.